Monday, February 15, 2010

..zawjati...

Di bawah adalah lirik satu lagu Arab yang bertajuk Zawjati (My wife). Walaupun belum bergelar isteri, agak terharu apabila membacakan lirik-lirik lagu ini. Sangat terharu andainya ada insan yang sudi menyatakan bait-bait lagu ini di telingaku... (berjiwang la pulak malam2 ni)

I love you the way you are
I love you the way you were
No matter what did or will happen
You are and will be my darling

You’re my rightful wife

I care not about

Those who like to reproach and irritate me.

It is our destiny to be together eternally

In my heart you instilled love, with grace and good deeds

Happiness vanishes when you disappear

Life brightens when you’re there

Hard is my day until you return home

Sadness disappears, when you smile

Life turns black, when you’re upset

So I work hard, to make your wish come true

You’re my happiness

May you be happy forever

Our souls are united, like soil and plants

You’re my hope, my peace

My good company and inspiration

Life is good, no matter how hard it is

When you’re fine

No comments:

Post a Comment