Thursday, February 4, 2010

... i miss him ...


I miss him...YES, absolutely, have to admit that I miss you my dear brother. Hmmm...i did not meet you for 4 days (Monday until Thursday) and this have make my daily life miserable. If you are around, you are always there to listen to my happiness and sadness, you are there to talk to me, and you always offer your shoulder for me to cry on.

I cannot imagine when one day you will leave me bro. I cannot imagine how can I continue my journey without you by my side. Wah, you are so meaningful to me. You will always cheer up my day whenever I miss "my love". You always there to hear want I want to say about "my love". You always support me whenever I say, I want to marry my love. Hahahaha...

Today I miss 2 men. 2 wonderful men whom I love so much. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment