Monday, May 17, 2010

He's back!!!

Finally, on 12 May 2010, ayah has been discharged from hospital Finally, ayah can stay at home. Finally, mak will feel relief with ayah on her side. Hopefully, this time when ayah discharge from hospital he no need to admitted to hospital again. I really hope this time will be the last time ayah admitted to hospital.

All of us waiting for this moments, all of us are very happy when ayah finally can go back home. We promise to take care of him and ensure he will be healthier. I am very happy now, thank God for bringing my father back and everyday without miss I pray to Allah so that ayah's condition willbe improving.

Only from You (Allah), I pray everyday, I am hoping every minutes, I am asking every seconds, hopefully ayah's condition will be better, hopefully mak will be more happy and hopefully we can stay as a happy family like before.

No comments:

Post a Comment